The cost of getting workplace compliance wrong could be immense. The rules for managing employees are complex and ever-changing. The good news is, we've got your back. The AMA Queensland Workplace Relations Team is uniquely qualified to help you manage your workplace the same way you manage your practice: efficient, compliant and using best practice.
AMA Queensland's new Workplace Relations Advisory Package will give you up-to-date, relevant and practical support with all employment matters, specifically focusing on medical practice. The package will give you the same phone and email support, but will supercharge that advice with free attendance to Workplace Relations training events and webinars, contract, manuals, privacy essentials, audits, templates and leave calculations. You'll also stay up-to-date with changes in industrial relations and employment law to help your business to remain compliant with your obligations.
Contact the Workplace Relations Team by email at email@example.com or phone (07) 3872 2211.
- Free attendance to all Workplace Relations training events
- Discounts for AMA Queensland training events
- 5 free Webinars
- Annual Award Compliance Audit*
- Annual Contract Review*
- Annual Policy and Procedure Review*
- Annual Privacy Audit*
- Practice Manager Affiliate
- Access to AMA Queensland Polices and Procedures
- Annual Policy and Procedure Updates
- Workplace Health and Safety Walk though*
- Workplace Health and Safety Template Pack
- Privacy Essentials Pack
- Contracts of Employment (HPSS Pack)
- Contracts of Employment (Nursing Pack)
Why qualified Workplace Relations advice is so vital
Celebrity chef George Calombaris’ company MAdE Establishment has been ordered to back pay employees more than $7 million. AMA Queensland Workplace Relations Senior Industrial Officer Michelle Cowan explains why qualified workplace relations advice is so vital. Members can ring the team for advice on (07) 3872 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.