The Workplace Relations Toolkit is a 12-month subscription where subscribers can access the most up-to-date resources and templates created by our workplace relations specialists, with the medical industry in mind. Each of these resources can be bought separately, but purchasing the whole Toolkit is a bigger saving. The below provides an overview of some of the resources you will be able the access:
- Private Practice Webinar Series – a series of webinars conducted throughout the year on topical private practice issues including legislation changes, human resources considerations, and more.
- Employment Contract Templates for employees covered by the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020, the Nurses Award 2020 and employee doctors.
- Tailored employment contract support including drafting of Individual Flexibility Agreements and Grossed-up Wage contracts.
- Deed of Confidentiality for employees.
- Workplace Relations News, a monthly enewsletter, which provides practical guidance on topical workplace relations and human resources and issues relevant to private practices.
- Practice Manager Affiliate subscription, which includes a monthly enewsletter.
- Free attendance to AMA Queensland Workplace Relations in-person seminars and conferences.
- Workplace Relations Manuals including:
- The Employee Handbook (workplace policies);
- the Employer Manual (Fair work and Modern Award compliance advice); and
- Starting and Working in Private Practice (practical advice on operating a private medical practice).
- Long Service Leave Calculations.
* each individual service/resource can be purchased separately.
The Workplace Relations Toolkit is a 12-month paid subscription at competitive member-only rates.
Contact the Workplace Relations Team on:
(07) 3872 2222