AMA Queensland's Workplace Relations Team offers support via telephone and email to ensure you are not only compliant with Modern Awards and legal requirements, but are providing the best possible environment for your employees to be efficient and effective. This service is included within the cost of AMA Queensland membership.
Phone Workplace Relations Support on (07) 3872 2211.
Email Workplace Relations Support on email@example.com
Not sure what to pay your employees on a public holiday? How to transition an employee from casual to full or part-time? Need to know how to go about disciplining or terminating an employee? Need support to work out staff disagreements? The Workplace Relations Team is here to help.
AMA Queensland Workplace Relations Support offers information and general advice to our employer members relating to a range of workplace relations matters including, but not limited to:
- employee entitlements and compliance;
- minimum rates of pay;
- interpretation of the modern awards applicable to the medical industry (subordinate legislation which determines key employment terms and conditions) such as hours of work, minimum rates of pay and allowances payable;
- unlawful discrimination, sexual harassment and workplace bullying;
- managing poor employee performance and conduct;
- redundancy and restructuring;
- disciplinary processes and termination of employment;
- tailored COVID-19 advice;
- workplace interpersonal conflicts;
- recruitment-related matters;
- contracts of employment;
- workplace policies;
- work health and safety; and
- Australian Privacy Principles, compliance, confidentiality, production of practice records.
Workplace Relations Support is a complimentary benefit of your AMA Queensland membership.
Contact the Workplace Relations Team on:
(07) 3872 2222