We are a specialist medical practice and general insurance advisory service with more than 30 years’ experience.
We know the medical industry and how to achieve cost effective insurance policies with greater levels of coverage to reduce your exposure.
What can iMed Insurance do for you?
- Get quotes and negotiate with several providers in the market.
- Compare policies wordings and additional benefits of the insurers.
- Manage all insurance, both business and personal.
Why should you use iMed Insurance?
- Confidence that your premium is competitive compared against other providers.
- Receive an expert review and compare the cover offered by each insurer.
- Ensure all your procedures are covered.
- Save you time and possibly money.
- iMed Insurance isn’t aligned with any insurer and will represent your needs.
“Andrew Harrison was hugely helpful in assessing my needs and very prompt and personable in replying to my queries. I ended up on almost half the premium I previously was paying, a saving of tens of thousands of dollars. Couldn’t recommend their help more highly.”
Dr Tom Cade
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
We can help you with the following.
- Building Insurance
- Business Overhead Insurance
- Cross Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- General Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Insurance Premium Funding
- Insurance Salary Packaging
- Insurance Strategies and Structuring
- Keyman Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Practice Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Sickness and Accident Insurance
- Superannuation Insurances
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Trauma and Total Permanent Disability
Offer for AMA Queensland members
iMed Insurance offer all AMA Queensland members $500 credit toward one insurance solution (must include professional indemnity insurance) taken out through iMed Insurance.
To get in touch with our team email email@example.com or phone 1800 988 522.