In April, the AMA Queensland/ASMOFQ bargaining team took part in further negotiation sessions with Queensland Health.
Watch this short video to find out about the latest negotiation updates.
MOCA 5 Hospital Visits
Between May and June 2018, the Workplace Relations Team will be on the road visiting hospitals across Queensland to provide updates on the current MOCA 5 negotiations and seek feedback from the public hospital doctors
- Queensland Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital, 4 May, 12noon
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital, 11 May, 1pm
- Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital, 25 May, 10.30am
- Rockhampton Hospital, 12 June, 1pm
- Hervey Bay Hospital, 14 June, 1pm
- Maryborough Hospital, 14 June, 1pm - Live videoconference
Keep a close eye on the MOCA 5 Negotiations - Latest updates page on the AMA Queensland website for the most up-to-date information regarding progress with the negotiations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3872 2222.