Critical Care Medical Officer
Intensive Care Unit
North West Private Hospital, Everton Park, Qld
North West Private Hospital will commission a new Intensive Care unit in late 2020 and we are seeking Critical Care Medical Officers with previous experience in this or similar roles (Anaesthesia, ICU, Emergency Medicine) to join our team. The Unit will comprise 2, Level 4 ventilated beds and 4 additional critical care beds.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Current Registration as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in Australia
- Relevant qualification relating to Critical Care, or two years’ experience in the role
- Current ALS Certificate and experience in airway management
- Proven ability to function in a multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of models of care in the private sector
- Experience in insertion of central venous and arterial lines an advantage
- Our roster will provide 24 on site cover of the ICU and may accommodate a variety of shift times.