Our Bookkeeping Services Team provide professional and confidential financial services for your organisation.
The team offer a service that includes a full function payroll, including superannuation, provision of monthly financial reports as well as the completion and lodgement of business activity statements (BAS). We communicate with your tax accountants to ensure services are performed efficiently, this reduces double-handling and saves you money.
Our team is also supported by a Workplace Relations Team giving us access to current, accurate and timely human resources advice when required.
As registered BAS agents, our Team can assist in a wide range of services to suit your practice needs.
- reconciliation, including reconciliation of the practice management software
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Monthly financial reporting and budgeting
- Staff and doctors’ wages
- Locum doctor payments
- Payment summaries
- Payroll tax
Our Team has extensive knowledge of the Health Professionals and Support Services and Nurses Awards.
Business Activity Statement
- Goods and services tax (GST) and pay as you go (PAYG) lodgement monthly or quarterly
Accounting software set up
- Including staff training and procedures
Practice Process Review
- Review existing practice processes to ensure legislative compliance