FEES AND PAYMENTS
All event prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. AMA Queensland accepts payment by VISA, Mastercard or American Express credit cards. There are no additional fees to pay by credit card. All bookings to AMA Queensland events must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed to the registrant. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact AMA Queensland at email@example.com
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event at no additional charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply. All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing.
All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations within 40 days prior to the event will receive a 100% refund, less a $55 administration fee. Cancellations within 14 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund. Refunds are not available within 13 days prior to the event.
Cancellation greater than 40 days prior to event - 100% refund (less $55 admin fee)
Cancellation greater than 14 days and less than 40 days prior to the event - 50% refund
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event - No refund
SPECIAL ACCESS OR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
Delegates should advise of special access or dietary requirements at the time of registration.
ALTERATIONS TO PROGRAM
- AMA Queensland reserves the right to make alterations to our event programs, venues and timings.
- In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled by AMA Queensland, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- If for whatever reason it is necessary for an event to be postponed or change to dates or venue, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the AMA Queensland cancellation schedule.
Views expressed by AMA Queensland event presenters, speakers or facilitators are their own. AMA Queensland cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any person at an AMA Queensland event or in any material provided to delegates by our guest speakers.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
For promotional purposes, there may be a photographer and or video production taking place during AMA Queensland events. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to email@example.com prior to the event. By registering for any AMA Queensland event you authorise AMA Queensland to take photos at the event. You agree that AMA Queensland is the owner of the copyright and photographs and that it may use the photographs for any purpose it considers appropriate, including publicity, education or other activities and may earn income for AMA Queensland’s own benefit. You agree to waive any moral rights you may have. AMA Queensland is not obliged to exercise the right to take photographs.
By registering for an AMA Queensland event, you consent to having your details distributed to event attendees and that any details provided may be accessed by AMA Queensland Staff, Board of Directors and Committee Members and may be provided to AMA Queensland Sponsors and Major Partners. If you wish to opt out then you must email AMA Queensland at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, organisation, and email address and your request to opt out of detail distribution no later then 14 days before the event
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at AMA Queensland events. AMA Queensland cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRESENTERS AT AMA QUEENSLAND EVENTS
- A presenter is a person who is invited or requests to speak, present or facilitate at an AMA Queensland event.
- All Presenters bare their own costs for preparation, travel and expenses unless otherwise expressed in writing from AMA Queensland.
- Presenters agree to provide AMA Queensland with a recent biography and photograph which AMA Queensland may use for promoting delegate attendance at our events.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- AMA Queensland may reproduce copies of the Presenter’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides) electronically after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to delegates.
- Presenters, who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com at least 7 days prior to the event.