|Event date||20 Aug 2022 to 05 Oct 2022|
|Who should attend||
Private Practice Seminar Series
AMA Queensland’s Workplace Relations team has created a Private Practice Series that will cover Risky Business topics when running a private practice. Our team is working with our Corporate Partners and Local Medical Association (LMAs) all over Queensland to find out what local issues you are facing and finding speaker and panellists to support these seminar sessions.
Agenda: We will be talking about Payroll tax, Service Agreements and much more. Details to be advised in the upcoming weeks.
- Saturday 28 May: Brisbane - complete
- Saturday 11 June: Townsville
Please note this event has been postponed due to a conflicting medical event on the same date. A new date to be advised later in the year.
- Saturday 20 August: Toowoomba
- Saturday 22 October: Gold Coast
- Saturday 5th November: Sunshine Coast
Our Workplace Relations Team and expert speaker (TBA) will host the seminar. This is a must attend event to assist practice owners, GPs, specialists, and practice managers learn about the risks you can come across when running a private practice and what you can do about them.
Keynote speakers and panellists will cover risky business topics: setting up for practice success, service agreements, and payroll tax. The panellists will cover local issues being faced by GPs and specialists such as the implications technology has had on private practice since COVID-19 and difficulties COVID-19 has brought to practices (i.e. recruitment and vaccine clinics).
- 8:30am - 9am: Guest arrival (registration/coffee/tea)
- 9am - 9:15am: Welcome and introduction (AMA Queensland Workplace Relations Team and expert speaker TBA)
- 9:15am - 9:45am: Presentation (Credabl - Finance 101: Setting up for Practice Success)
- 9:45am - 10:15am: Presentation (Hillhouse - Service Agreements)
- 10:15am - 10:45am: Morning Tea on the balcony with beautiful river and city views
- 10:45am - 11:30am: Presentation (Cutcher and Neale - Payroll Tax and Medical Practices)
- 11:30am - 12:00pm: Toowoomba Panel
- 12pm: END
Presenter: Nicole Brown, Partner at Cutcher and Neale
Speaker topic: Reviewing Private Practice Arrangements
Presenter: Robert Lamb, Director at Hillhouse Legal Partners
Speaker key points:
- Click "Register online now"
- Scroll to the bottom of the webpage to "Sign in to register"
- Click "Create new account"
- Fill in your details and click save
- Return to the sign in page
- Enter username (your email address) and the password you created
- Choose either "register myself" for "register someone else"
Please note any dietary requirements for catering purposes or accessibility if required.