|Event date||05 Dec 2019|
Rydges Southback Townsville, Raffles Room
|Who should attend|
General Practitioners, specialists, senior medical officers and doctors in training
FREE for AMA Queensland members;
|Register online now|
Townsville Breakfast with the Health Minister and local live issues panel discussion
Join Townsville local colleagues for the bi-annual keynote address by the Hon Steven Miles, Minister for Health and Minister for Ambulance Services. Following the Minister’s address, our diverse panel will discuss topical local issues for general and specialist private practitioners, salaried doctors and doctors in training.
Places are limited and early booking is advised.
Following the Breakfast there will be the Regional Private Practice Seminar: PREFORMANCE MANAGEMENT from 10am to 1pm. To learn more or to register please click here.
Events Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- The Hon Steven Miles MP, Minister for Health and Minister for Ambulance Services
- Dr Michael Clements, General Practitioner, Fairfield Central Medical Practice; Representative, AMA Queensland General Council of Practice; and AMA Queensland Councillor – Far North
- Dr Jason Yates, Paediatric Endocrinologist and Medical Director, Townsville Hospital and Health Service
- Dr Craig Costello, Neurologist, North Queensland Neurology
- Talitha Burson, Medico-legal Adviser, MDA National
- Dr Alisha Thomson, Psychiatry and Medical Education Registrar, Townsville Hospital and Health Service