We are delighted to inform you that the Medical Officers' (Queensland Health) Certified Agreement (No. 5) 2018 (MOCA 5) was certified last Friday and is in full effect from Friday 31 May 2019.
- You can read a copy of the Decision here. get_app
- The ballot copy of MOCA 5 can be found here. get_app
Queensland Health has verbally confirmed that the aim is for Medical Officers to receive back pay on 26 June 2019. If this date changes, we will update members accordingly.
AMA Queensland, in partnership with ASMOFQ, is seeking representatives for the following review committees under MOCA 5:
- Rural and Remote Review Committee - clause 11.25
- SMO Allowance Working Party (PDA and MVA) Committee - clause 3.5
- Review of Resident Medical Officer Employment Arrangements Committee - clause 1.17
Members who are interested in any of the above review committees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, on behalf of AMA Queensland and ASMOFQ, we would like to thank you for your continued support throughout the negotiations.