During the bargaining meeting today, Queensland Health made the following offers.
Without prejudice summary of commitments from Queensland Health:
- A commitment to providing Senior Medical Officers (SMOs) access to confidential workspaces to undertake confidential work, including dictation.
- The inclusion of recognition of previous service for reinstatement of Professional Development Leave balances that existed upon termination for Resident Medical Officers (RMOs) who have taken a leave of absence and or terminated from Queensland Health of up to 2 years and 1 month.
- A provision supportive of increased notice of rosters where operationally practicable – 2 weeks.
- The inclusion of the entitlement to access unpaid cultural leave in accordance with Section 51 of the Industrial Relations Act 2016.
- Clarification of the senior registrar classification and its application to RMOs with FACRRM and or FRACGP pursuing an additional fellowship.
- Clarification of RMO shift workers overtime at double time and
- Public holidays minimum, payment 4 hours work to be included for clarity.