Nominations are now open for AMA Queensland leadership roles.
In accordance with the Association’s Constitution, we are now calling for nominations for the following positions.
- President – one-year term 2021-2022
- Vice President – one-year term 2021-2022
- Member Appointed Director – two-year term 2021-2023 – two positions available
- Council – two-year terms 2021-2023
- Specialist Craft Group Representative – two positions available
- General Practitioner Craft Group Representative – two positions available
- Capricornia Area Representative – one position available
- Far North Area Representative – one position available
- Greater Brisbane Area Representative – three positions available
- Downs and West Area Representative – one position available
- International Medical Graduate Representative – one position available
- Full-Time Salaried Medical Practitioner Representative – one position available
- Part-Time Medical Practitioner Representative – one position available
- Medical Student Representative – one position available
Nominations for these positions open Monday 29 March 2021 at 12noon.
The term of appointment commences at the close of the Annual General Meeting on Friday 21 May 2021.
The AMA Queensland Council meets at least four times per year on a Friday evening and the Board of Directors meet at least six times per year on a Thursday evening.
The election notice, nomination form and other relevant information are available in the documents section of this page.
Nominations close 12noon Tuesday 13 April 2021.
Please note, for the purpose of this election if you need to make changes to your craft group, geographical area or other position in the register of members, this must be done by 12noon Monday 12 April 2021.
We strongly encourage you to give back to the profession and use your skills and expertise in helping AMA Queensland represent the interests of all members, be they juniors or seniors. AMA Queensland is committed to achieving diversity, equity and inclusion on its Board and Council and encourages all members to consider these roles.
For more information, please contact Amanda Sanderson on (07) 3872 2222 or email@example.com
- Election Notice and Nomination Formget_app
- President Position Descriptionget_app
- Vice President Position Descriptionget_app
- Director Position Descriptionget_app
- Terms of Referenceget_app
- Governance Manualget_app
- Annual Report 2020get_app
- AGM 2021 Notice of Meetingget_app
- AGM 2021 Proxy Formget_app