AMA Queensland members receive a 20% discount on a new eTG complete subscriptions.
Promotion code: AMAQ19
Order today using 1 of 3 methods:
1. Download the 2019 Therapeutic Guidelines order form using the link below,
2. Visit https://tgldcdp.tg.org.au/etgcomplete and submit your order by simply following the prompts and entering promotion code AMAQ19.
3. Call Therapeutic Guidelines on 1800 061 260. You will need to provide your AMA Queensland membership number when ordering.
Licence options are available to meet the needs of multi users, clinics or larger organisations.
Please note: The AMA Queensland discount will only apply to the first user.
What is Therapeutic Guidelines?
Therapeutic Guidelines provide clear, concise and evidence-based recommendations for patient management, and features over 2,500 clinical topics and 3,500 drug recommendations.
Each guideline is developed by Australia’s leading experts, who work in multi-disciplinary teams with skilled medical editors to evaluate the medical literature, including clinical trials, systematic reviews, and drug information, to ensure that clear and practical recommendations are developed based on the best available evidence.
For more information, go to Therapeutic Guidelines.
What is eTG Complete?
The Therapeutic Guidelines' digital format, eTG complete, is available for desktop and the eTG complete app for tablet and smart phone devices.
eTG complete, is used and valued every day by general practitioners, hospital doctors and pharmacists, specialists, community pharmacists, nurses, students, and other health professionals, and is ideal for those who practise in a variety of locations, or those in rural and remote health sector.
eTG complete includes the latest version of all topics published by Therapeutic Guidelines:
- Bone and Metabolism
- Oral and Dental
- Palliative Care
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Toxicology and Wilderness
- Ulcer and Wound Management