Supporting Queensland's medical profession together.
MDA National and AMA Queensland share a strategic alliance to support our collective Members and our local medical profession via:
- promotion of doctors' health and wellbeing
- education, events and collaborative initiatives
- fundraising for our local medical community through the AMA Queensland Foundation and the MDA National's Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- complimentary medical indemnity for eligible post graduate doctors*
- 50% premium reduction for eligible doctors in specialist training off the total cost of MDA National's medical indemnity*.
|Professional Indemnity Premiums tailored to your career stage||Premiums||Premium reductions - AMA Alliances*|
|Final Year Students/Interns||-||Complimentary|
|Post Graduate Years 2 and 3||-||Complimentary|
|Post Graduate Years 4 and 5||$50||Complimentary normally $50|
|Doctors in Specialist Training||$150||$75 - 50% reductions off premium|
*Premium reductions are applicable for MDA National's eligible "post graduate" and "doctor in specialist training" Members where you are also a member of AMA Queensland. These reductions cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Professional Indemnity Policy and underwriting approval. Premium reductions will be automatically applied to MDA National's renewal invitation for eligible Members.
Insurance Policies are underwritten by MDA National Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 56 058 271 417 AFS Licence No. 238073