16 Jun 2020
Maximise your membership experience with the new ‘AMA Community’ Member app.
The new AMA Member app is now available for download.
- Dedicated healthcare news and updates
- Connect and engage in conversations with your peers via Queensland Doctors’ Community (QDC)
- Member resources on the go
- Real-time communication between members and AMA Queensland
- Member directory with in-app private messaging
- One-click event registration and access to events
- Exclusive Membership benefits and discounts
- Easy membership renewal
DOWNLOAD THE 'AMA COMMUNITY' APP TODAY
2. Download the app.
3. Enter your app login details and get started!
Should you have questions or need assistance downloading the app, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or on (07) 3872 2222.
Important note - near me feature
By default, the app uses your phone’s location via GPS. This feature is called Near Me. To disable the Near Me feature
iOS: Click on the More button (bottom right-hand corner) >Turn off ‘I’m available for Near Me’.
ANDROID: Click on the Navigation button (top left-hand corner) > Settings > Turn off ‘I am available for Near Me’.
Tips of the week
How to upload your app user photo
How to access Queensland Doctors' Community (QDC) through the app
Published: 16 Jun 2020