AMA Queensland members are invited to renew their membership for 2021.
Check your email for you 2021 renewal notices with instructions on the easiest ways to renew including an Express Renewal link requiring only your surname and postcode along with the credit card details that you wish to pay with.
There has never been a more important time to continue your membership. With the world focussed on health in 2020 and continuing for the foreseeable future, ensure your interests are looked after by continuation of your AMA Queensland membership.
With your help over the last 12 months together we have:
- Worked tirelessly to campaign for the profession on sufficient PPE provision, the importance of usual care continuing, fast track telehealth access, and economic support for practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Driven improvements in key MBS Review recommendations.
- Continued the fight against the rise of role substitution in healthcare settings.
- Lobbying for increased funding for public hospitals to preserve the quality and quantity of health care delivered by public hospitals post COVID.
- Conducted the yearly Resident Hospital Health Check to gauge staff sentiment and promote positive change in the hospital system.
- Implemented online member-only platforms to allow you to drive the agenda, share ideas, network with your peers, and access real-time healthcare news and frontline COVID-19 advice.