Win one of four $500 VISA pre-paid gift cards
Renew by Friday 18 December 2020
Renew your AMA Queensland membership by Friday 18 December 2020 to go into the draw to win one of four $500 VISA pre-paid gift vouchers.
Read full terms and conditions below
AMA Queensland 2021 Membership Renewals Prizes
AMA Queensland 2021 Membership Payment VISA pre-paid gift cards - Renew by Friday 18 December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is AMA Queensland.
- Entry is open to eligible AMA Queensland members.
- The competition commences on Thursday 29 October 2020 at 09.00 AEST and concludes on Friday 18 December 2020at 23.59 AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- Members who renew their AMA Queensland membership by annual or monthly payment by 23.59 AEST on Friday 18 December 2020 (or switch from annual to monthly payments by this date) are automatically eligible to go in the draw to win one of four VISA pre-paid gift cards.
- Renewal payments or confirmation of a switch from annual to monthly payment must be received by the end of the Promotional Period, Friday 18 December 2020 at 23.59 AEST. The time of entry will in each case be the time the renewal form is received by AMA Queensland. AMA Queensland accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected renewal form due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The competition will be advertised within the print and online channels advertising the 2021 renewals for AMA Queensland.
- Each eligible entrant in Queensland who has entered the competition within the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw to win one (1) voucher to the value of $500 from a total of four (4) $500 vouchers. The total prize value is $2,000.
- One (1) eligible entrant will be drawn at random to become the winners for the draw. The draw will take place at AMA Queensland, 88 L’Estrange Terrace, Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059 at 09.00 AEST on Monday 18 January 2021.
- The winner will be notified within four (4) working days of the above date by email or the phone number AMA Queensland has on record for the eligible member and the winners will also be announced in Autumn 2021 Doctor Q magazine.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
- The winner will be sent the prize by registered post to their preferred mailing address by Monday 15 February 2021.